Thursday, May 8, 2008

last night with movement

I'm spending my last mobile night watching Thursday night TV, which is just a preview of the next two weeks!  I should be jumping on a trampoline or doing a Skip-It or something that involves strenuous use of my "bad" ankle, but, come on - LOST.  I also don't have a trampoline.  I think i do have a Skip-It, though.  

Mike said I should start a blog.  Maybe I will post pictures of the "thirty pounds of meat hanging off my hip."  I'm worried about freaking out when I can't feel my leg.  In general, I'm worried about freaking out.  I wish my mom could come with the whole time.  Or Mike!  I'd like that.  Agh, I miss I miss I hurt!

I'm almost done with Lolita.  It is so good.  I think I'll be done by Saturday, assuming I don't feel like reading tomorrow.  Then I'm going to read the two books I took from Mike.  When I came home from Bloomington, I was wearing a yellow sweatshirt and it completely matched the Miranda July book.  So dorky! 

I hope that they do the right ankle.   

No comments: